January has been an especially hectic month. Exactly one month ago today I gave birth to my first baby, so things have been a little crazy at my house! For many of our readers, January has marked the return to school after the holiday break. This means getting used to new classes and trying to juggle multiple commitments including school, work, and other obligations.
Here are just a few of the new features that have been added to the site this month, just in case you missed them.
- 5 Myths About Psychology
- Communication Milestones
- Can Psychologists Prescribe Medications?
- Abraham Maslow Quotes
- An Introduction to Child Development
- Clinical Psychology Research Topics
- Birth: A New Stage of Development
- Development in the First Year
Image: Sergey Soldatov