Are You an Extravert or Introvert?
Your results indicate that you tend to be an introvert.
What exactly does this mean?
- Enjoy solitude
- Like to spend quiet time alone
- Expend energy when spending time with others
- Prefer not to be the center of attention
In general, you probably prefer to spend time alone or with a small group of close friends and family. You dislike busy social events such as parties and often feel drained after spending a lot of time around people you do not know well.
Learn more about what it means to be an introvert in our overview of the introversion personality trait.
More About Extraversion and Introversion
- What Is an Extravert?
- What Is An Introvert?
- The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
- The Big Five Personality Traits
- The Trait Theory of Personality
Try another personality quiz.