- I choose to study psychology because I want to learn human behavior. Every human has a problem that can result to them to depression. And every human that has problem needs someone to talk to. And for me I just want to help others.
- —Guest Luwisha
Because Life is Bizarre
- I've noticed my conscience circling around a thirst to know facts. I want to learn us. Doubtlessly, I'm quite the social soul. I simply must know why people behave however they behave. I want to gain an expansive scientific knowledge of this mystery of human energy.
- —Guest Sara Daley
To help Others
- I love helping people and hate seeing people hurt. We live in a society where people hurt and they don't know why. The hurt they feel makes them make the wrong decision in life. There are times we all need someone to listen to us. I have even felt this way so this is why I wanted to get more educated about the minds of other to help them to help themselves.
- —Guest Cindy
- I will graduate in June, 2014 with my Psychology degree. I began my education 20 years ago in nursing. With life and children my education was side tracked. I decided to start back this year in Psychology instead. I will specialize in criminal psychology. I believe in nurture nature. People aren't born bad. People are trained to be bad and unfeeling through life long events. I believe that by identifying and addressing unfortunate events in one’s lifetime; the break-through can begin. Of course this is oversimplified but it's the jist of what I will research and practice. Good luck to each and every one of you in pursuing your dreams.
Nobody is alone.
- I want to major in Psychologist because its who I am. I just LOVE listening to peoples problems, they always come to me because they know I have a good advice, and simply because I am willing to sit down and listen. I really hope to become professional at it, and make an impact in other peoples life. I want to help so many people! I want them to know they are not alone! I want to go to school for almost 8 Years, just to be able to sit down and LISTEN to people, to HELP them! God bless :)
- —Guest KellyEliLara
- I'm only 15, and all the jobs I've wanted to do have involved helping people such as a police officer or primary school teacher but now i want to be a psychologist, neurologist or anthropologist. Even though I'm only 15, I like to study phobias and the behaviour of the human brain. I myself have a lot of relatives who are mentally ill so I know how to deal with a few things. I want to make a difference to peoples lives.
- —Guest Abigail p-j
My son and autism
- My son has autism- I want to learn how to respect this disorder so that I may better understand my son, as well as other children with this same matter. Hopefully soon there will be a cure for such disorders and learning disabilities, and I want to be the first to know when such a cure comes.
- —Guest sarah-twofeathers
I love psychology
- I'm a student studying in Grade 12 and even though my Psychology teacher is way too boring, I read the textbook myself and top my class exams. It's just amazing what role psychology can play in your life. You get to learn about how the mind works, how our attitude affects our being, and why people actually behave the way they do. I love Psychology, I hope I ace my coming Board Exam in Psychology. Looking forward to doing it, please keep me in your prayers (:
- —Guest Sarah
- Consciousness, the ability to think, and therefore all of mankind's creations, start in the mind. Along with biology and neuroscience, psychology helps us to understand why we do the things we do and possibly why we are here. It's also a diverse field of study that needs to be understood in order to really find out who we are and what can we do ensure happiness and health to every person in the world. I want to study the evolution of consciousness and perception because I believe it is the science behind everything.
- —Guest Kelsey S
To make a good society
- Everybody has problems in our society. But they don't know about the problems, so their relationship is critical. Psychology explores everything like causes of problems and how to solve, predict, and prevent them. So I want to learn psychology to lead society on good path using the scientific method.
- —Guest K.Mary jayanthi
- I just love the course Psychology and because of that I really want to understand people's behavior, why they behave the way they do and be able to relate with people more appropriately.
- —Guest Tessy
Why I Want to Be a Criminal Psychologist
- I am a potential psychologist. I noticed that I am really good at "reading" people and can say most times what they have in mind. With the fast growing rate of crime in our society, I would like to help in law courts and police stations to track down criminals. It's not a supernatural thing, but I think God helps me do this and I will be glad to become a full psychologist.
- —Guest Ifeoma O.
I'm a people person :)
- Well I'm a 8th grader right now, the reason I want to study psychology and be a psychologist is because all of my friends or most of them have had a rough childhood. I don't even try to help them like purposefully, but whenever I talk to them they always say that I make them feel better and do the right things. They told me I should be a psychologist. At first I wasn't sure, but every personality test and stuff we take for school it always says therapist and things towards that so I've gotten really into it. Plus there's nothing better then to help people. I'm a big people's person too, so yea lol! I have all of high school to figure out if I still want to do this but I'm really happy I'm going towards this path :D
- —Guest brent
- I intend to be a psychology major student due to the fact that I am a self dependent engineering technician on which my aim is to be a professional psychologist of engineering psychologist to explore me to real world and to help the nation solve any social issues pertaining to my discipline.
Psychology changed my life
- I chose to take Psychology as my course because mainly, I want to help other people, in terms of their problems and difficulties in life. Each person is unique and different from one another. Psychology taught me to have a long patience with others, to have a more understanding, and being a good individual. Someday, I would like to take up my master's degree in Guidance and Counseling or Human Resources. I feel that I see myself giving help to those people who have problems with self, their family and others, I really want to help them. Psychology is a rewarding and self-fulfilling course. You got to meet different people from all walks of life and I feel a sense of fulfillment when I listen to others' stories. It makes me inspired. Thanked GOD that I chose this course. It changed my mindset in all aspects of life and be a helping hand to other people.
- —Guest Cutie