While blue has different symbolic meanings, individual reactions to the color blue can vary widely. The following are some of the reactions to the color blue that readers have shared.
calming and seadate blue......
- Blue is the colour of sky, ocean, sleep, and twilight. It is a color that makes me feel so good. When I see it, I almost feel like I am in heaven. For me, blue is the colour of sincerity, inspiration, and spirituality. It makes me feel like I am good enough.
- —Guest pradnya
My favorite color!
- Seeing a deep, dark blue on a woman is very sexy and makes me think they are kind and serene. Light blues bring a sense of sterility and calmness.
- —Guest Steve
- Red and white go reeeaaaaaallllyyyy well with navy. If navy is more then 50% of the room, then try using more contrasting colours. (light colours pastel pink goes well or a latte coffee colour) Don't mix it up too much or else its difficult for the eye to focus on anything.
- —Guest RITFMvsV
- Blue is boring, plain and simple. Unless it's a really intense blue, then it's sort of OK. Or, mixed with a more exiting color, like red or yellow. But then it isn't blue anymore, is it? Thank goodness, because blue is boring!
- —Guest CJ
- Blue is so wonderful. It feels very refreshing. It represents the union things. Religious and mythological associations. AND the great color of throat chakra. BLUE IS AWESOME......... :)
- —Guest Manali
- Blue is the best and so fresh. It makes our mind cool and healthy. When it comes to the color blue, the absolute best color is sapphire!
- —Guest Manali
- I like sky blue. I felt very pleasant when I see that colour. It is also just a very attractive colour.
- —Guest chitti
- Blue makes me think of something deep, sad and unreachable.
- —Guest rebecca
Blue is my favorite color!
- I love the sight of blue...especially shades of turquoise like teal and aquamarine. I tend to be naturally drawn to this color; I believe because it is the color of my aura. I am already a very calm, serene, emotionally balanced person but when I'm around the color blue, I am less nervous and more comfortable and communicative in the presence of others.
- —Guest Latia
The Faces of Blue
- Many people think of blue as being peaceful and serene, like a clear summer sky or calming waters. However, when blues are deep and intense this internal reflection changes. Skies become stormy and waters will rage. Blue now arouses a feeling of emotional energy, strength and spirit.
- —Guest sunset707
- Normal, lighter blue colors are nice. They are calming, and somewhat bland at times. But super-saturated blue with a tinge of violet has an extraordinary attraction for me. It seems to vibrate. It seems to be alive, electric, but unlike yellow's superficial energy, Ultra Blue seems to have power swirling in its depths. It fascinates me.
- —Guest TheOddStrange
Calm and Cool
- The color blue makes me feel cool, calm, and gentle. It gives the feeling of the natural and rejects the artificial.
- —Guest moosapakkada
- I love blue, because it's the colour of the ocean and the sky. The colour blue makes me feel calm, quiet, reflective and strong. When I look at the blue waters of the ocean, I feel calm and very strong, I feel free like the moving waves and yet there is a sadness to it which at times fill my eyes with tears---I don't understand why. No colour like great blue!!!
- —Guest Rathanbabu
- I find blue a cold colour. Just looking at it makes me feel cold...literally. I think it must depend on the shade of blue that reminds me of the big, cold ocean.
- —Guest Meme
I Love My Blue
- I've recently bought myself a sky blue SUV. I'm so happy is this car. I just realized how many items I have in my wardrobe with a hint of blue. I just feel so sexy in my blue outfits and car. The thing is to get something to match the colour blue is so easy. I Love Blue!
- —Guest Thandi